Gin Gin is a 40-minute drive from the thriving hub of Bundaberg. Get the best of both worlds, working in the city and then escaping to the picturesque rural town of Gin Gin.
At Gin Gin Country Realty, our aim is to assist you in finding the best rental property to match your requirements.
As our tenants, your satisfaction is as important as the landlords we deal with. We pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable, doing our utmost to respect your privacy, while responding to your needs as fast as possible.
What can you expect from our property management team?
- Transparency about each rental property
- Approachable and friendly service
- Assistance in completing your tenancy application form if required Comprehensive knowledge of the tenancy act
- Quick response to maintenance request
- Advice on rental assistance through Centrelink
- Regular rental inspections to monitor the condition of the property
What we expect from our tenants:
If your tenancy application is accepted you will be expected to:
- Adhere to your rental payment schedules
- Be responsible for property maintenance, including lawns & gardening unless otherwise stated in your rental agreement
- Promptly report repairs or maintenance requirements
- Respect the terms and conditions of your rental agreement, including no pets unless it is specified in your rental agreement
- Be honest and upfront at all times
View available rentals in Gin Gin and the surrounding areas. DN: Please link to rental page
What you will need for your tenancy application:
- Drivers licence
- Proof of age card
- Student card
Written references from:
- Previous landlords or real estate agents
- Personal references
Other supporting documentation:
- Proof of last residential address
- Electricity account
- Telephone account
- Bank or Credit card statement
- Proof of all income
- Previous tenant ledger
- Centrelink payment advice
- Earnings advice form accountant
- Letter from supporting parent/guardian
Please note: Only applicable documents are required to accompany your application
If your application is unsuccessful, all accompanying paperwork will be destroyed immediately. We do not keep tenant applications on file.
Our office reserves the right to change the above criteria at anytime. We cannot process applications without required documentation.
Download tenancy application.
TBA —- >>>>>> DN: Attach tenancy application to be provided by the client.